Mental Health Awareness: Conference on Women’s Mental Health
Time & Location
About The Event
United Nations House Scotland and Soroptimist International Scotland South Region invite you to an afternoon of talks and expert-led conversations on issues relating to women's mental health.
- Teresa Midhurst , Deputy Director for Adult Mental Health, Mental Health Directorate - 'The Scottish Government’s Mental Health Strategy and its implementation to date '
- Lynn Pilkington, Social Movement Support Officer for See Me - “You can’t say that!’ – Exploring the conditions that enable people to talk about mental health '
- Wendy Sinclair Gieben, HM Chief Inspector of Prisons - 'Mental Health & Women in Prison '
The event will also feature three expert-led conversations:
- Emma Straughan, Project Facilitator for SAMH ‘Let’s Talk’ Project
- Clare Thompson, ‘Maternal Mental Health’ Change Agents Scotland
- Marion Ulas, United Nations Associations Edinburgh - Young People and Mental Health
Tickets are limited so get yours now to avoid missing out! Tickets are available free of charge from Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/mental-health-awareness-conference-on-womens-mental-health-tickets-72097735267.
Also, keep an eye out for our delegate pack with information about the event!
Tea and coffee will be provided. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.